Our trichologist will determine which treatment is best for you. Treatments range from hair detoxification, scalp exfoliation, stress therapy treatments (Electro Therapy), low light laser therapy, custom topical formulations.
However, maximum results are almost always accomplished when poor nutritional diets and unwholesome life styles are eliminated
What Is Laser Hair Therapy?
Laser Hair Therapy (LHT) is a non-surgical, scientific approach in the treatment of hair loss, thinning hair, and scalp problems. LHT has been medically tested for effectiveness and FDA-approved safe.
laser light stimulates cell metabolism and helps damaged cells to repair themselves.
This breakthrough technology has recently been featured on national newscasts across the country. Physicians are praising this new technology as an effective treatment of hair loss, when used in conjunction with proper scalp and hair hygiene products.
How lasers came to be a standard in cosmetic hair loss ?
The Laser was first used in Eastern Europe about 25 year ago to speed up the healing process of diseased individuals. Since the late 1700s, scientific studies have shown that sunlight- or the lack of it - definitely affects our body's biochemistry.
Light also affects our hair, including how fast it grows. We have all experienced how our hair grows quicker during the summer, and this increased growth is due to improved blood supply to the hair follicles stimulated by the red light in sunlight.
Laser Hair Therapy light provides the essential boost of pure red light at precisely the right frequency to revitalize and repair hair, yet it utilizes a soft laser that uses less energy than a 40-watt light bulb.
February 2010 the FDA cleared a new hood laser for hair growth, the MEP-90 Hair Growth Stimulation System. The FDA report stated:
- After 10 weeks, 92% of the female subjects demonstrated an increased hair count.
- After 18 weeks, 97% of the female subjects demonstrated an increased hair count.
- After 18 weeks, 98% of the female subjects indicated a medically significant stabilization of their rate of hair loss.
A new study published in the International Journal Of Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetic Dermatology showed a 95% increase in hair and a 78% increase in strength in both men and women using Low Level Laser Hair Therapy.
The Benefit of Low Level Laser Treatment
- Increases the blood supply to the scalp by 54% after only one treatment.
- Stimulates hair follicles.
- Stops the progression of hair loss in 85% of patients.
- Increased hair strength and elasticity.
- Fuller, shinier, softer, thicker looking hair.
- For Post Operative Transplant surgery, Laser Therapy has been shown to help newly transplanted hair to thrive and increases the healing process.
- Repairs damage normally caused by chemical services.
- Delivers light energy directly from different positions without loss of light properties to insure appropriate dosage.
Over 30 Years of Proven Science
Low Level Laser Light has been used for numerous conditions in Europe for over thirty years and has been the subject of over 2,500 scientific papers, published worldwide. There are no reported side effects to the treatment which is painless, and non-toxic. Low level laser therapy is non-invasive and without any known side effects.
Is Laser Hair Therapy Safe? Yes. The type of laser light used in low level laser therapy (LLLT) meets all international safety standards and legislative specifications of a “non-significant risk” product, and is classified as a Class IIIA cosmetic laser.
How Soon Will I See Results? The appearance of reduction of hair loss usually occurs after five to six treatments. Some patients and clients have also indicated that they have also experienced hair growth after 10-12 treatments. Laser hair therapy has also been shown to be especially effective in many women and men when used in combination with a multi-therapeutic hair loss control program.